It’s 2019! Here’s Phrases From People Whom Don’t deserve Your Attention Might Use
In all honesty I was going to write something more…generally positive and uplifting. But you know it’s a New Year and I want to be more real with folks. Instead, I figure it would be to have a reminder of people we shouldn’t waste our time with — To be more exact phrases they might use that are clear signals they ‘re lowkey trash.
1. I don’t see color
2. Women are emotional
3. Being queer is a choice
4. I don’t talk about politics
5. I don’t talk to my family about social issues
6. People are too sensitive
7. It’s only a joke
8. There’s only 2 genders
9. Gay people are funny
10. Transgender are lost
11. Why is it always about race
12. I’m a centrist
13. Mental health issues? Are you Sure?
14. Sexworkers? Lol
15. That’s between you and god
16. Not all men
17. Women have it easy
18. What race are you?
19. (insert women of color) are exotic
20. That’s ghetto/ratchet/
21. I don’t think people have mental health issues they’re looking for attention
22. My child could never be gay/queer
23. I only talk about positive things
24. Social justice warriors are…
25. I don’t watch the news
26. Sexwork isn’t work
27. Women have it easy
28. That’s not masculine
29. That’s no feminine
30. Sorry didn’t mean to offend you (instead of saying I was wrong)
That’s all I could think of at the moment. Recognize when these phrases are spoken by people. They very well may not be for your best interests. So instead of wasting time this year, please be sure to be on the look out. Here’s to a new year with a lot less trash folks.